Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Color Converter Redken To Wella What Is The Converter Called Thhat Converts A Monitor Conection To A Color Plug Conection?

What is the converter called thhat converts a monitor conection to a color plug conection? - color converter redken to wella

I think you have an RCA to VGA cable, you can get it here: http://www.cablesnmor.com/vga-rca-cable. ...

I hope that what you need is

No comments:

Post a Comment