Friday, February 19, 2010

Lake Yellowstone Hotel Wedding I Just Accepted A Job At Yellowstone, Working At The Lake Yellowstone Hotel....?

I just accepted a job at Yellowstone, working at the Lake Yellowstone Hotel....? - lake yellowstone hotel wedding

I'm going out to work as a hostess in the dining room. Has anyone worked in the hotel, I can say to that? Or they lived in the section of the lake? Any information that you can give me would be helpful.

Any advice, what to bring, not bring something to. Things I can recommend things to jump.

1 comment:

Klis said...

I wouldnt take. Yellowstone should outbreaks. And if he does, will also be crushed 50Km2 around the boiler: (

However probs destroy all life on Earth as well. Maybe soon disappear in the first explosion, it would be wiser?

Post a Comment