Monday, January 4, 2010

Pasta Poster HELP! My Son Has A Project To Present A Collection Of 100 Things To His Kindergarten Class. ?

HELP! my son has a project to present a collection of 100 things to his kindergarten class. ? - pasta poster

my kindergarten, the child celebrate 100 days in school this year and in 2 days we are submitting it: a collection of 100 SEND THINGS. They can be placed on the screen or in a pocket. Here are some suggestions of cereal, buttons, pasta, etc.. EVERY CHILD Taljan about various things done! I have no idea what to do with 100 much in so little time?

4 comments:

middle child said...

Our children have done at 100 cents. Just relax and everything will do you or your child. Kindergarten is a fun time, I am sure is acceptable. The reason why he / she chose to investigate the cause cents to walk to school. And then we had a container, so that when we are already at or in the park, etc. This is how I introduced my children.

middle child said...

Our children have done at 100 cents. Just relax and everything will do you or your child. Kindergarten is a fun time, I am sure is acceptable. The reason why he / she chose to investigate the cause cents to walk to school. And then we had a container, so that when we are already at or in the park, etc. This is how I introduced my children.

artiesho... said...

Certainly, relax:) The goal is fun and children will follow their example, if you're nervous, I am. Teachers expect children to their 100th Cheerios give ... for it is his favorite cereal. Because they always marshmallows in hot chocolate. Stones, sticks, leaves, because their patio, close to park love. What you buy is as simple as I need to go shopping with mom or a family on the road ... for the time or the mother pushed me by surprise with a box of cereal at the store or what I searched for my toy box. My son uses smiley stickers, because he wants it! Enjoy.

homegirl said...

100
Cent
Cheerios
Nails
q-tips
Pencils

Post a Comment